New Year, New Plans
So, it’s officially 2012 – a brand new year full of who knows what. Last year was pretty great… I finally got serious about knitting, and accomplished a lot. This year, I’m hoping to do more of the same – but even better.
I do have a few goals for this year…
- Learn or try 1 new thing each month
- Finish 1 pair of socks for each month (12 total… obviously)
- Learn to lever knit
- Start my Xmas box in January and contribute to it throughout the whole year
- Get closer to finishing my scrap blanket (would like to be at least 2/3 finished by this time next year)
- Knit a sweater for myself by my birthday
- Knit a sweater for Cheyenne hopefully by her birthday, but if not, then at least by Xmas.
- Finish (or scrap) all my current projects, aside from the blanket (consists of a pair of mittens and 3 pairs of socks)
- Knit a few baby things before the new niece or nephew arrives
- Design more patterns to sell, and hopefully start making a little income there
Seeing what I’ve accomplished this past year, I think this all sounds pretty reasonable. I’ll just have to work on my focus and stop procrastinating. I can do that, right? 😉
Also, to kick this year off right, today I finished seaming and wove in the ends on the sweater I started back in 2005! Finally, it’s complete, and I’m pretty happy with the results!
And, with that, I wish you all a happy new year!